Who is a Member in the Fortified Whole Grain Alliance?
- A member in the Fortified Whole Grain Alliance is an organization that looks to benefit from being associated with the alliance.
- Joining the Alliance gives members access to various benefits such as access to technical experts, publications and public relation opportunities.
- New alliance members from various sectors are welcome to join to grow and strengthen the collective potential and power to drive meaningful change to dietary quality globally.
Types of Membership in the Fortified Whole Grain Alliance
- Food and Beverage Members: This includes millers, general food processors, and beverage companies that are producers of FWG/FWB foods and beverages.
- General Members: This will include other private sector players such as equipment manufacturers, marketing, financial services and professional services firms, laboratory testing service providers, milling ingredient suppliers, NGOs that are not partners and public sector arms interested in joining the alliance.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
FWGA currently has over 50 Members including millers, food processors and equipment manufacturers
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MEMBERS
- Capwell Industries
- STAWI Food & Fruits Limited
- Shalem Investments
- Jufra Food Processors Ltd
- Green Without Boarders
- Irunga Flour Mill
- Baraka Grain Millers
- Chemba Mills
- Grace Poshomill
- Joyka Poshomill
- Lawa Poshomill
- Makumbini Millers-Posho
- Narok Poshomill Kawangware 56
- Njoro B Poshomillers
- Ongata Millers (Ringa & Nkoroi)
- Premier Millers
- SAMCO Millers
- Sukumawiki Maize Millers-Posho
- Victoria Posho
- Wally Poshomill